Books for Parents/Grandparents/aunts/uncles/Carers
- The brain that changes itself by Norman Doidge
Stories of personal triumph from the frontiers of brain science.
- The boy who was raised as a dog by By Dr. Bruce D. Perry and Maia Szalavit
Books for Children
- You Me & The Rainbow by Petra King. Mariah has. Every night her mother wraps her in all the colours of the rainbow and they enter an enchanting world of ducklings, dolphins, tiny frogs, tasty cherries, sunsets, twinkling stars and violets.
- Its okay to be different by Todd Parr. Its okay to be adopted, its okay to have wheels, its okay to have big ears, its okay to be different, what’s different about you?
- We belong together – a book about adoption and families by Todd Parr. We belong together because... you needed a home and I had one to share. Now we are a family.
- Everyone’s got a bottom by Tess Rowley. We all have bodies and we all want to keep them safe. Everyone’s got a bottom is a story about children keeping safe, in a style that is fun, positive and protective.
Community Dental Services
- Greater Southern NSW: 1800 450 046
- Greater Western NSW: 1300 552 626
- Hunter and New England: 1300 720 023
- Illawarra: 1300 369 651
- Mid North Coast: 1300 651 625
- Northern Sydney Central Coast: 1300 789 404
- Redfern: 9319 5823
- South East Sydney: 1300 134 226
- Surry Hills: 9293 3200
- Sydney South West: 1300 559 393
- Western Sydney: 9845 6766
- Westmead: 9845 6766